Being located in a college town means we are blessed with lots of college students at our church, and we love to pour into them. Along with the events listed below, our College Ministry leader Paul plans get-togethers for the group throughout the semester.
- Bible Study – 9:45 a.m.
- Followed by worship at 11:00 a.m.
- REVIVE Bible Study at 7:30 p.m.
- Our college group meets an hour later than everyone else on Wednesday nights to give those interested the chance to serve in the youth, AWANA, or the nursery.
TAKE A COLLEGE STUDENT TO LUNCH DAY
- Each college student is assigned an Adoptive Temple Family.
- On the first Sunday of every month, adoptive families take their "adopted" students to lunch, either at a restaurant or in their home.
- This is a great way for college students to feel welcome in our church, and the goal is for these adoptive families to serve our students on more than just one Sunday a month, and in more ways than providing them a meal!